Sunday, September 15, 2013

Vacation - Birthday!

I'm not a fan of self-indulgent posts, but if you're a fan of the blog and wondering why there's been a lack of posts recently, here's the reason:  I typically take a vacation in late August-early-September, surrounding my birthday and a few local events.

This year, my birthday fell on Friday the 13th.  It also happened to be my 40th birthday.  Yes, my 40th birthday was on 9/13/13.  If you're into numbers then this probably means something.

Anyway, so I promised myself that I wasn't going to spend a lot of time on my 'vacation' sitting at the computer, and I actually didn't even watch that many movies on my break. I'm slowly trying to catch back up to my normal schedule, and I'll have a few reviews this week from stuff I watched recently.

I just wanted to shoot a quick post out to people that enjoy the blog and that I'll be back up to speed in the following week.

Thank you, and I appreciate that you read it!


2 comments: