Monday, April 19, 2010

First day of training.

Like I said earlier, didn't get too crazy today. I just wanted to get the muscles moving again.

I did about 10 min of stretching and foam rolling for the upper body and then did the following:

50 chins
50 parallel bar push-ups

I did these alternating-style, as many sets as it took me to get to 50 reps for each.

Then, 35 lb kettlebell shoulder press. 2 sets of 10 for each arm.

Neck harness - 20 lbs for 2 sets of 15.

The chins were pretty rough for the first two sets, but actually seemed to get easier as the workout went on.

A few hours later I did 20 min of some light yoga. Damn my hamstrings and calves are TIGHT!

Calories are around 2200 for the day. A little lower than expected, but it's only day one and I have a lot of fat to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment