Monday, April 26, 2010

A new Prowler is ordered!

I didn't post anything over the weekend, as I didn't train. I was little too sore and since lower body was up, it pretty much prevented me from doing any of the stuff I wanted. By Sunday afternoon, much of the soreness had gone away, so I should be able to get back into lower body training this week without issue.

Had a pretty interesting Saturday though. I was itching to get a new Prowler as a gift to myself. Not that there was anything wrong with my existing Prowler, but I really wanted to get a deluxe one. However, it really only made sense to buy a new Prowler if I could get a buyer for my existing one and get a semi-decent price for it. Fortunately, a buddy of mine works out at a Crossfit gym that recently had their Prolwer stolen. He told them that I might be looking to get rid of mine and they told him to get me down there now as they were VERY interested. I talked to the guy for less than five minutes and he bought it on the spot. Gave me cash and everything. Really worked out great for all parties. So here's what I'll be playing with soon:

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=114&pid=3002

I also got this:

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=114&pid=2816

Hopefully, it won't take too long to get here, but I likely won't be able to do the Prowler for a week or two anyway. Still need to test out the legs a bit more in the gym and make sure everything it working properly. I can't wait for these to arrive. It's going to be so much fun!

Did another light upper body workout today. If I progress well enough after Thursday's upper body workout, I'll probably jump back into my regular style of training. At least for the upper body.

Chins: 10 x 8, 25 x 6, 6
Seated Row: 120 x 10, 150 x 10, 180 x 8
Dumbbell Bench Press: 60 x 10, 70 x 10, 80 x 10
Dumbbell Flyes: 50 x 10, 60 x 10, 10
Free Motion Shoulder Press: 80 x 15, 90 x 13, 12
Dumbbell Laterals: 30 x 15, 32.5 x 15, 35 x 15
Reverse Tricep Extension: 70 x 10, 10, 10
Machine Preacher Curl: 70 x 10, 80 x 8, 8

I still feel pretty weak, but it was a little easier than last week. I guess that's all I can ask for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment