Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hanna - Movie Review.

Hanna - Movie Review

Basically this is an artsy film about a bad-ass, teenage assassin. The movie is really beautiful and interesting. However, I think the movie suffers a bit during the middle, as the pace slows down quite a bit then. If you aren't completely into the movie by then, that's where it might lose you a little. The end is quick and satisfying though.

The music in the movie, soundtrack by The Chemical Brothers, is killer. It just fit the movie perfectly.

I really enjoyed the action scenes this movie, but wanted more. This movie brought out the bloodlust in me. Some of the scenes are a bit brutal, but not over the top, but at the same time I wanted them to be longer.

Saoirse Ronan has been in a few films before this, but I never really thought she could carry a movie until now. I really think when she gets older, she's going to be a huge star. It's kind of funny that Cate Blanchett is in this movie, as that the kind of actress I see Saoirse Ronan becoming.

Anyway, this is a good matinée for anyone wanting to see a good action movie, that's a bit different and not dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment