Sunday, March 20, 2011

Limitless - Movie Review

Let me start by saying that before this movie, I did not like Bradley Cooper. First off, his name is fucking Bradley Cooper. Second, he always just had that douchey, asshole attitude to me. I wasn't sure if that was just the type of roles he was taking, or just his own personality coming through in his acting. Hell, I'd be the first to admit that maybe I hated him cause he's just too good looking or something. Fuck him and his good looks. :P

Well, after this movie, I have to say that my opinion of Bradley Cooper has changed. I genuinely liked him in this movie and now I think he can carry a movie.

Yes, I enjoyed the hell out of this movie! It's not a perfect movie, nor is it a movie that I can see watching over and over, but I think it's a really good story.

You know how you watch a movie and go, "If he's so smart, then how come he doesn't do this?" Well, I didn't find myself saying this that much. I actually found myself surprised at the lack of plot holes in this movie. The movie kept me going and I didn't find myself going 'huh?' through most of it.

Overall, my enjoyment of the movie is a genuine surprise. I was really expecting to hate this.

The less you know about this movie, the better. Stop watching trailers and just go see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment